Summer is my favorite time of year in Colorado. It is also the best season to book your yearly family photo session. Below are 5 reasons why:
- The weather is warm! Even on those chilly Colorado evenings the temperature is warm. This is especially important if you have any little ones in your family. While I still recommend bringing extra layers, you won’t have to worry as much about it and they can wear those cute summer outfits.
2. The summer skies are stunning. In the winter and fall months there is usually not a cloud in the sky. But in summer we get the most beautiful clouds, as the summer storms roll through. This adds a dramatic element to your photos and really showcases the Colorado landscape.
3. Colorado is so colorful in the summer! The landscape really comes to life in the summer with lush green grass and even some wildflowers.
4. You’ll get your photos back faster!. Fall is definitely the busiest season for photographers which means longer turn around times for you. Right now my turn around time is about 1 week. I hope to keep it under 2 weeks throughout the fall but it could take as long as 3-4 weeks to get your photos back.
5. It’ll be less stressful! Once fall rolls around, kids will be back at school and your weekends will be packed with activities. Especially this year when we will be making up for all the activities that got canceled in 2020 due to COVID. Instead of rushing to get your photos done in time to order those holiday cards, why not book your session for summer instead. Also the carefree atmosphere of summer is perfect for a photo session! Let those kiddos play, explore and have fun during your session.
Book your Colorado Family Photo Session
If you are ready to book your summer family photo session you can easily do that all online through my online booking calendar. If you need pricing information you can view that here or contact me if you have any questions!